OCT 18 | 6:00-10:00PM
Swan Songs is pleased to announce that Ruthie Foster will grace the stage for the 2017 Swan Songs Serenade, Wednesday, October 18 at Riverbend Centre for the Arts. Rolling Stone described Ruthie as “pure magic to watch and hear.” We couldn’t agree more and are grateful to Ruthie for bringing her music and magic to our annual fundraiser. As always, the Serenade will feature a VIP sponsor reception, silent and live auctions, cocktails, a seated dinner and the concert. There are many ways to get involved and we invite you to learn more by following the links below. Thank you in advance for your interest and support!
- Sponsorship Opportunities and Form
- Care Circle Sponsorship Opportunities and Form (available to hospices and care facilities)
- Silent Auction Donation Form
- Live Auction Donation Form In-Kind Donation Form (for vendors generously providing goods or services for the Serenade)
- Purchase Tickets – Individual tickets include silent and live auction, cocktails, seated dinner and concert. Pre-Sale Individual Tickets on sale August 1, 2017 – $200 each; Individual Tickets on sale August 15, 2017 – $150 each
- For more information, please feel free to contact Swan Songs Founder & CEO, Christine Albert, at email@example.com; 512-416-7926 (office) or 512-656-1492 (cell).
Swan Songs is a 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID #: 20-3174875. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.